BOOK A CABIN / SPOT
Climb on board one of our sailing yachts and let our professional skipper take you across Sardinia.
Each yacht fits between 8-10 people plus the skipper. All cabins accommodate 2 people and you will share your yacht with other cabin/spot bookers on a mixed gender yacht. Single travelers will share the bunk bed cabins with other person of the same sex. Click here to learn more about the yachts.
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Who do these trips appeal to?
1. Sociable people interested in meeting new faces
2. Solo travellers/singles looking for holiday ideas on their own
3. People who wish to experience a sailing holiday for the first time
4. Groups of three friends or less trying a contemporary sailing holiday
5. People wishing to relax but Learn to Sail whenever they choose
How does Cabin Charter work?
The trips are for 7 nights. Unwind as we sail through a mixture of traditional fishing harbours, picturesque towns and lively ports with secret bays and anchorages for swimming or snorkelling.
Enjoy eating lunch surrounded by the crystal clear waters and beautiful panoramic views. Take advantage of the warm sunshine and clear blue skies to immerse yourself in the historical environment.
Our skippers are qualified professionals capable of commanding the yacht themselves so no guest experience is required. If you are interested in learning to sail we have all the skills and knowledge to show you the ropes.
What are the key features?
1. Clear pricing, no small print supplements or hidden surprises
2. Quality surveyed and maintained yachts
3. Professional Italian/English language Skippers
4. Guaranteed trips with no risk of cancellations on our part
5. All bed linen, face and shower towels supplied
6. Fully equipped kitchen onboard to cook or store snacks and food
7. Marinas that are only a short taxi ride from the airport
8. A dedicated team providing a traditional and cultural experience
What are the Yachts like?
The yachts are modern cruising yachts as shown in these photos with WC/Toilets, hot water showers, fully equipped kitchen and open plan lounge. There is always a seating area in the cockpit (at the rear of the yacht) which is great for an outdoor dining experience. Our modern sailing yachts have flat decks with plenty of space for stretching out on your beach towel and there is always a deck shower to cool down.
Where do we sleep?
You will all sleep on the yacht and accommodation is in double cabins.
It is possible to book a whole yacht cabin to yourself but you will need to cover the additional costs ensuring other holidaymakers enjoy the trip at the advertised prices.
How do we pay for expenses?
Onboard a Share-A-Yacht / Cabin Charter holiday the yacht running costs are shared.
INCL. IN THE PRICE
GPS Chart Plotter, Autopilot, Tender, Bimini ( not in First 40.7 ), Audio +CD,Wind Instruments, Skipper,Final cleaning, Tender use.
EXTRAS ( for one Week):
Fuel to be valued at the end of the week
Eventual port-Mooring fees
Set of Bedlinen & towls 20,00 €/pax
Transfer from Cagliari Airport to Carloforte from 15,00 €/pax one way. Taxi to the airport in Cagliari
ITINERARIES: SOUTH/WEST SARDINIA CAGLIARI~PORTISCO CARLOFORTE~ALGHERO
ONBOARD WE SPEAK ITALIAN AND ENGLISH, BUT YOU CAN HAVE 24 HOURS ASSISTANCE IN FRENCH, GERMAN AND SPANISH